Anytime Microsoft releases a new windows testing version, they show a watermark on windows desktop. This watermark shows the build number of that windows test version and is located at the bottom right side of the windows desktop. Many people don’t like this watermark and want it removed from their desktop.
1. download the Universal Watermark Disabler on your PC.
2. Run and confirm the user account control (UAC) prompt to proceed.
3. On the Universal watermark disabler app window, click on install.
4. you will be signed out automatically, therefore, it is advised you save all your work before doing this.
5. When you relog in, you will find out that the watermark is gone already!. Now enjoy your PC like never before.