In this post, I will be sharing useful ways to boost our android phone’s performance and enjoy our phones as usual. There are so many ways to do so, but I will share those that are highly effective and recommended by experts and tech geeks.
WAYS TO BOOST YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE’S PERFORMANCE
1. FREE YOUR RAM: Oftentimes, because our Smartphone’s RAM is overloaded, our smartphone begins to dull and can even lead to its hanging. The RAM can be freed by closing applications that are still running in the background because they take up precious RAM space which greatly slow down your device. Also, you can free RAM space by disabling some system APPS that unnecessarily run in the background
2. SOFTWARE UPDATES: It has been observed that updating your softwares regularly, helps to
improve your smartphone’s performance
because application updates are improved versions of the software that have some bugs fixed and RAM space it occupies are reduced.
3.FREE SOME SPACES: Freeing some storage spaces on your phone’s memory by either deleting some files that you don’t use or by moving them to your SD card.
4. GET SOME APPS TO HELP IN THE OPTIMISATION: Some applications can help our smartphones to be fast because of certain features which they possess. Some of such applications include:
i. A good antivirus application: with a good antivirus application like Avast, AVG, etc and regular scanning of our device can help boost our smartphone’s performance
ii. An application that clears cache. some of them are automatic while some are manual.
iii. Any application that can be used to move installed application from internal memory to our SD card
5. UNINSTALL APPLICATIONS THAT YOU NO LONGER USE: Uninstalling applications that you no longer make use of can help
improve our smartphone’s performance
because less RAM and internal memory spaces will be occupied
6. ROOTING YOUR ANDROID: Although rooting your android phone could cause problem to your phone, it can make your android phone gain speed and thus increase its performance.
Hope this tutorial helps you
boost your android smartphone’s performance
, comment below to let us know what you feel and also to let us know how you feel. Share with friends and also, like our facebook page to get updated with tech tutorials and tips regularly