Hurray! It can actually be done on your android Smartphone. It is my pleasure to introduce the “super download” app.
Super download app
It is just a 119kb application and has some features which include the ability to combine both WIFI network connection and network connection provided by your network provider. Let me list the features of this unique application which I know you’ll like……
– Multiple file downloads
– Other ways of speeding up downloads
– moved temporary directory inside download directory, in order to avoid free space problems
– Added confirmation dialog for restarting partial downloads
– Added dual network check: will disable it when the two interfaces can’t be detected
– Added display of dual mode status
– Better interface detection logging: should help debugging phones which do not work properly
– Added support for some newer phones
– Fixed crash on devices not having a mobile interface.
– It can download any file type.
– It currently supports files from both http and https sites.
To make use of this application, you must have root access, although it can work on devices that are not rooted. Also, “super download” app can download directly from any browser if prompted and can also; download from Url if you copy the download link because it has the “add url” dialog. The Lite version or free one has a file-size limit of 50 megabytes but the paid version has no limit of download.
Below are the links to download them.