We all know what whatsapp chat is.
Whatsapp INC, which was recently acquired by facebook Inc, is the most convenient way of quickly sending messages on your device to any contact or friend on your contact list. They introduced a free voice- calling feature earlier this year which is awesome. This application also runs on many operating systems just like facebook messenger and can be gotten either from the app stores of any operating system, from searching the internet for it or from the official website of Whatsapp INC.
In this post, I will be sharing a wonderful trick to help you schedule whatsapp messages that would be sent to a contact at a particular time and day. This can be used to
1. avoid your disappointing someone that you love so much and need to send a message at a particular time.
2. As a reminder for someone which would be done automatically by the application.
To do this, you will need the Whatsapp message scheduler application
– Auto Complete Whatsapp Contact(s)
– Send Whatsapp Message to multiple contacts
– Date and time choosen to send.
– Alert on delivery.
Note: To make use of this application, you will need internet connectivity i.e. you will need to leave your smartphone connected to the internet for it to send. Also, you will need to root your android smartphone to be able to use the application
STEPS INVOLVED IN WHATSAPP MESSAGE SCHEDULING
1. Download And Install this app on your rooted Android device
2. When opened, the application layout looks like this
3. Tap on Pencil in the top right corner, a new interface will open like this
4. Fill details properly in the boxes
5. Select desired time you like to send the scheduled text message
6. Wait for the perfect time when u want to ur message to be delivered
7.Soon u will get notification that the message has been sent
That’s all! Let us know how you feel on the comment box. Your comments are so precious to us..