Is your degree wasting and you need a job, even as a housekeeper living and working in the U.S? You are in luck, there are currently opportunities for housekeeping jobs in the U.S.
Why the U.S?
The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City.
The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs general cleaning duties at a variety of facilities.
- Prepares apartments for move-in as assigned.
- Informs supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or concerns.
- Inspect rooms, operate and maintains equipment,.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Notify managers of repair needs, replenish cleaning supplies, and adhere to health and safety procedures.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Previous cleaning experience
- Customer orientation
- Being able to work without supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Warm and friendly demeanor
- Able to work effectively under pressure