Sale Assistants are usually employed by retail companies to help customers purchase the items they desire. A Sale Assistants is expected to complete a variety of daily activities, such as greeting customers, approaching potential clients, solving customer issues, and maintaining highest level of customer service. A stockroom assistant typically receive and store shipping materials in a stockroom deliver to internal and external customer, and assist stockroom staff in organizing and managing stockroom and warehouse activities.
As a Sales Assistant you will work as part of a team focusing on tasks together to achieve common goals.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer service orientation
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Recordkeeping and reporting skills
- Proven track of over-achieving sales quota
- Ensures effective communication with the link/management;
- Implement safety standards in handling customers’ stocks;
- Ensure compliance of stockroom procedures in handling customers’ stocks.