Store supervisor are in charge for overseeing and coordinating warehousing activities. By making sure daily operations run smoothly, Store Supervisors contribute to the company’s performance and increase of market share. As a store supervisor, you will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and maximizing productivity of our stores.
READ ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF A CUSTOMER ASSISTANT AT MARKS AND SPENCER, LONDON
- Collaborating with multicultural, and diverse staff to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Providing exceptional customer service to enable customers get seamless experience.
- Making sure customers leave the branch with everything that they need for the job.
- Demonstrating superior interpersonal, organization, and time management abilities.
- Keenly analyzing store processes and procedures, and implementing key changes to correct deficiencies and elevate efficiency and productivity.
- Maintaining our great product availability and high branch standards.
READ ONGOING RECRUITMENT AT DHL IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, USA
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Supervisory skills.
- Time management and planning.
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal abilities and teamwork