Looking for a high paying job that will help you avoid taking out loans and falling back on your mortgage payment? Can you adhere to instructions and work with latest telecommunication like conference call?
If you need something that doesn’t stress you and no troubles with attorney/lawyer but will help you foot your bills like gas/electricity/water and give you that financial insurance, this position for front desk agent is worth checking out.
Front Desk Agent / Conference Call
The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in an area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City. The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidates.
When you applied for any employment position in the United States, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting guests upon arrival, ensuring prompt attention, and providing a consistently excellent level of service and support.
- Facilitates guest departure (check-out) on a daily basis by following established manual and computer procedures
- Courteously answers inquiries and accepts reservations, both in person and by telephone
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Able to pay strong attention to details
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Computer competences
- Time management and multitasking
- Knowledge of local services and attractions
- Customer service orientation