Want job security and insurance? Tired of your being ideal? Not enough education or connection to apply for other high paying jobs like nursing, attorney/lawyer etc. You can still get hired as a security officer in the US and worry less about your bill payment like gas and electricity payment, your home mortgage, etc.
Consider this position of a security agent and you may get that financial insurance you need.
The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City. The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidate.
We are currently recruiting an experienced unarmed security officers to work for several growing clients. Interpersonal and excellent communication skills is a key. Applicants may be required to submit to a background screening as well as drug testing throughout their employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for patrolling the premises of an organization and identifying suspicious behavior or undesirable conditions,
- Handle illegal actions and potential violations of policy as warranted for the safety of hotel guests, associates, patrons and property
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting, or loitering around building.
- Evict violators and reports incidents while adhering to safety and security controls.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Physical fitness
- Stamina and resilience to stress
- The ability to stay calm in case of emergency
- Demonstrated a positive attitude
- Pay strong attention to details