Are you interested in getting a high paying job that will help you avoid taking out loans and falling back on your mortgage payment? Can you adhere to instructions and work with the latest telecommunication like conference call?
If you need something that doesn’t stress you and no troubles with attorney/lawyer but will help you foot your bills like gas/electricity/water and give you that financial insurance, this position for a front office clerk is worth checking out.
CONFERENCE CALL AND MORE USA
The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City. The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidate.
When you applied for any employment position in the United States, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
What You’II Do
You’II will be responsible to effectively answer phones, customer inquiries, type up service orders, order and organize parts, as well as maintain the front office. You should be able to interact with customer professionally to make sure that get seamless experience both in person as well as over the phone.. You should be able to demonstrate the highest level of integrity when being the first point of contact in the business.
- Answer multiples phone calls and gives clients’ best answer to their queries;
- Oversee ordering parts;
- Greet all customers and gather pertinent customer and vehicle information upon scheduling automotive appointments,or taking in customers;
- Responsible for typing up work orders, giving estimates,and final invoices
- Taking in payments (cash, check, credit card);
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of front office;
- Perform various duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must have strong computer skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to take initiative & work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work within (sometimes) demanding time frames
- Work well under pressure/Team Player
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours during tax season