The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in the area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City. The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidates.
When you applied for any employment position in the United States, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and unloading freight safely and efficiently by using various heavy machineries such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and other operating equipment.
- Evaluating inbound and outgoing product shipments to ensure quality control and accuracy.
- Demonstrating superior interpersonal, organization, and time management abilities.
- Placing stickers and wiping down machines and making minor adjustments to machinery.
- Pushing waste totes from our production area to a compactor, securing it with a latch, and rolling them back to our production floor.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods
- Teamwork and interpersonal abilities
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- Effective communication skills