Want an opportunity to live and work in the United States even as a house-keeper? There are currently several house keeping job opportunities available.
Why the united states?
The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in an area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City.
The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs general cleaning duties at a variety of facilities.
- Prepares apartments for move-in as assigned.
- Informs supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or concerns.
- Inspect rooms, operate, and maintains equipment.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Notify managers of repair needs, replenish cleaning supplies, and adhere to health and safety procedures.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Previous cleaning experience
- Customer orientation
- Being able to work without supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Warm and friendly demeanor
- Able to work effectively under pressure