Ready to take on a new adventure for financial freedom? Want insurance that covers a good life? Ready to move and work in UK to become financially stable to handle all your responsibilities from paying your attorney/lawyer fees, to paying your utility bills like electricity/gas bills and even mortgage fees? Then this position will interest you.
At least, if you’re working, you won’t have to worry about loans. Instead you focus on becoming better so you can start to donate to your favorite charities and organizations. To do this, you need finances, and one way is to apply for the position of laundry assistant at BUPA CARE UK.
Why BUPA Care?
At Bupa care homes, our main priority is to provide top-notch nursing and residential specialist care to various people in the UK. Our amazing teams and specialist always work tirelessly to ensure and help people live longer, healthier, and even happy.
We help make lives even better, we always inspire and support our staff to put our residents’ wellbeing in everything they do.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
- Ensures that work, cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Maintain linen stocks for day to day use and raise any issues to the Senior Housekeeper as you go;
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager;
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary;
- Maintaining all laundry equipment and inform the facilities manager as to any maintenance needs.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
A laundry assistant should possess:
- good observation skills and attention to detail
- ability to enjoy practical work
- normal color vision
- a reasonable level of fitness
- good time management skills.