Are you ready to apply for a job that would change your life positively? Pesipco is currently seeking for dynamic and result-oriented individuals from around the world to join their teams and help provide exceptional customer service to customers while maintaining seamless experience. Imagine what you can achieve when your experience is combined with our global brand powerhouse.
When you applied for any employment position in Pepsico, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
You’ll be responsible for offloading finished products from transport trucks to the warehouse and stores. Prospective candidate will be responsible to load empty pallets and plastic storage flats/shells for the transport truck to return to the manufacturing location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and arrange incoming items according to warehouse standards
- Maintain a safe and clean storage arrangement for all items received
- Maintain a very clean warehouse
- Reload route trucks promptly and safely
- Sort and store partial cases of products returned on route trucks
- Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip inspections)
- Meet performance/productivity standards
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented