Looking for that golden opportunity to work with a fortune 500 company like the coca-cola company? You are in luck. There’s a once-in-a-life-time opportunity to work at Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola is a food and beverage manufacturing company established in 1886 by John Sith before being acquired by a businessman called Asa Griggs Candler with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. Coca-cola boasts an average revenue of over $10 billion dollars with more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
When you apply for any employment position in Coca-Cola, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
READ: URGENTLY NEEDED EMPLOYEE FOR THE POST OF A CUSTOMER ASSISTANT IN LONDON..APPLY NOW
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, and supplies
- Handle machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Monitor equipment and utilize materials as needed.
- Accordingly, inspect the production run and document output.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Keep equipment and the assigned environment clean.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Prior production or manufacturing machine operation experience
- Demonstrated a positive attitude
- Able to stand, walk and or sit for an extended period
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to lift heavy loads which may be up to 50 lbs