Do you need a good job in London? Are you comfortable with a conference call and other customer assistant services and procedures? If yes, this marks and spencer job opening can provide you with the needed leverage to comfortably skip loan sharks and afford you the opportunity to pay utility bills like electricity, gas, and even your house mortgage payment.
If you need financial insurance, jumping onboard Marks and Spencer job opening is one way to do it and you can be sure that over time, you will have saved enough to donate to charitable courses (become a giver not a receiver).
Why Marks and Spencer?
At Marks and Spencer, We’re known for providing our customers with excellent services. As a customer assistant, you are the friendly face of our brand in-store. You’ll join our onboarding team by handling customer inquiries and find exactly what they came in for. You’re expected to handle correspondence and refer customers to other departments when necessary.
- Communicating directly with a wide variety of customers and personalities and ensuring outstanding experiences to drive high levels of repeat business.
- Assessing customer queries, concerns, and needs and providing timely and professional responses for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, deadline-driven, and customer-facing environments.
- Ensure customer orders are met on time.
- Interact with customers to know their requirements and needs.
QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Being able to work under pressure without losing their calm
- Problem-solving orientation
- An approachable manner
Ready to take the plunge to financial freedom and worry not about lawyers and attorneys breathing down your neck over mortgage or other payments? Apply for this position now.