Want a job that will provide insurance for you and help you pay for your gas, electricity, etc without taking out loans? There’s an ongoing position for a front desk agent in the US.
With this job, you don’t need to keep taking out loans from sharks for your mortgage payment. Read on to continue.
The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City. The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also fueled by high productivity, providing several job opportunities to suitable and qualified candidates.
When you applied for any employment position in the United States, you have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting guests upon arrival, ensuring prompt attention, and providing a consistently excellent level of service and support.
- Facilitates guest departure (check-out) on a daily basis by following established manual and computer procedures
- Courteously answers inquiries and accepts reservations, both in person and by telephone
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Able to pay strong attention to details
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Computer competences
- Time management and multitasking
- Knowledge of local services and attractions
- Customer service orientation
As long as you are open to conference calls for briefing, you can do this.