Customer Assistants handle customer inquiries and complaints about a variety of businesses either in person and over the phone to address complaints, answer questions, or collect money on overdue accounts. This job is suitable for someone who can communicate efficiently with all sorts of people and doesn’t shy away from solving escalated customer issues. Customer assistants work directly under managers as assigned, usually as part of a larger team of customer assistants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating directly with a wide variety of customers and personalities and ensuring outstanding experiences.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, deadline-driven, and customer-facing environments.
- Guiding and attending to customers’ inquiries.
- Getting more cooking in the oven prior to popular demand for bakery items.
- Cleaning and mopping up is spillage is noticed.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The ability to communicate efficiently with customer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Computer competence
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5 am or finish a late shift at 11 pm
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store