Would you like to get into the working populace? Want to get a decent paid employment to handle your electricity and gas bills, mortgage payment, and even get good insurance coverage? There’s an opening as a mail processor.
The job pays decently at between $47k to $60k yearly income to handle some of your expenses and it’s open to the general public.
If you jump on this, you’ll get several benefits like insurance, payment plans and more. Here’s a full detail of the position available:
- No Experience needed… Will Train.
- Must-Have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Must pass Drug Screening.